New guest house “Grafiti” now open in Bela Bela
South of Africa has expanded its portfolio in the Waterberg. The newest addition, falling in the 4-5 star market, is a modern guesthouse called Grafiti – located in Bela Bela. Phase 1’s selection of 7 rooms opened in time for the Easter weekend. The property offers a Bed & Breakfast experience with a difference.
Grafiti’s highlights are:
- Air-conditioned bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and Smart TVs with Netflix
- Groundfloor and balcony first floor rooms available
- Sparkling Pool
- Breakfast Room
- Conference venue for 50 delegates
- Modern and eclectic decor
Bookings are now open – call the SOA Central Reservations office on 014 004 0131 or e-mail email@example.com. Rooms are limited!