Dr Bruce Copley will be returning to Shangri-La for yet another extraordinary Holistic Learning Holiday from 10 – 13 September 2013. He has been presenting this programme aptly described as a “going away that feels like coming home” for the past 23 years at Shangri-la. According to Dr Copley, “our mission is to passionately encourage and assist people to take this road less travelled and to experience first that once on this path, there is no turning back.
This is a clarion call for anyone who is ready for a HIGHER EDUCATION and excited by the prospect of:
• Re-awakening their love and passion for learning, exploration and discovery
• Rejuvenating and re-energizing body, mind, heart and spirit
• Acquiring a smorgasbord of tools, techniques and methods to design and confidently present unforgettable holistic learning experiences and interventions
• Tapping into their dormant talents, skills and human potential
• Profoundly transforming the way they learn, live, love, play and work
• Expanding their understanding of holistic principles and practices and broadening their big picture perspectives and insights.
This extraordinary programme is specifically designed for all facilitators, trainers, teachers, lecturers, coaches, HR practitioners, managers, leaders, business consultants and sincere life seekers who are passionately searching for more engaging and effective ways of humanizing the workplace, creating and maintaining a balanced lifestyle, breathing life into inanimate information and taking quantum leaps in the mastery of self.
For further information, please contact Dr Bruce Copley on 083 459 9894 or email@example.com.